To keep creating we need to be inspired. I have discovered that my inspiration comes in many ways through listening, feeling, observing.
Here are some of my recent sources of inspiration:
2. I listen to the music a lot, really a lot! From Classic Piano concerts, Jazz, Nu Funk and Disco, Indie, to Deep House and Drum’ n’ Base. Depends on the mood and the moment. Frank Sinatra is the remedy for any occasion. Music + dancing is the most magical combination!
3. Movie “In the Mood for Love“.
4. TED talks are always inspiring, especially this one – Meg Jay: Why 30 is not the new 20.
5. Animation “Life is Beautiful“.
6. Poetry about love, life and everything in between. “Desiderata” by Max Ehrmann.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.
7. Toronto itself is extremely inspiring. Planet Toronto video.
8. Science fiction. “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?” by Phillip K. Dick.
9. Extremely talented Interactive designer Anton Repponen.
10. One of the most popular English-Canadian artists Ted Harrison. Notable for his paintings of the Yukon province, Canada.