The Xbox is a home video game console and the first instalment in the Xbox series of consoles manufactured by Microsoft.
- Pay Per Click (PPC is used before holidays or new game release to target audience that searches for similar content / products),
- Social Media Adds (by targeting specific audience, FB social media adds will be displayed in the news feed of the potential or current customers)
- Social Media Channels (create FB product related posts to engage subscribers to share, like, proceed to website for more details, participate in conversation. Important to use engaging images and videos),
- YouTube (use of paid media that will lead to featured new products on Xbox channel),
- E-mail (use current customers’ database and e-mail them with deals, new releases, coupons and discounts)
Revera Inc., is a privately owned Canadian provider of accommodation, care and services for seniors. It operates long term care and seniors housing retirement residences, as well as skilled nursing facilities.
- Pay Per Click / Display Adds (display adds on the search page to specifically targeted auditory. Google Chrome for instance records search history and displays relevant adds to potential customer),
- Paid Content (order few paid articles on the websites that are dedicated to seniors. For instance article “Top Best 10 Retirement Living Homes” with a link to the website. Printed add/article with similar content in a local newspaper for seniors and radio add will do well)
- Website (PPC / Display adds may lead to the website along with an organic search if website has great search engine optimisation),
- E-mail (news letter once in a few month to current customers with updates, news, activities, promotions),
- YouTube (PPC / Display adds or organic search may lead to this video channel that shows in details personnels, rooms, activities and gives a comfort feeling to potential customers)
- Reviews (true reviews for this specific type of service is very useful and important for potential customers)
Sephora is a French chain of cosmetics stores founded in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, body, fragrance, nail colour, and haircare.
- Paid Influencers (YouTube / Instagram star may review, suggest products from Sephora but it should be in a manner that they were not paid for promoting the product),
- Social Media Adds (by targeting specific auditory display adds in FB news field with coupons and promos only) Owned Media
- Social Media Channels (Engage subscribers to like, share, click the link, use coupon; post make-up tips by using Sephora’s products, post collection of products for creating specific look for example “Smoky Eyes”, “Fall look” or top cosmetic gifts for Christmas, Mother’s Days, etc.
- E-mail (Make customers WANT to sign-up and then WAIT for the e-mail (!) meaning that e-mail should be out once a month with a hot deal (discount, buy one get one free, 5$ off, etc). It will increase open and conversion rate, especially during holiday’s time)
- Reviews / Shares (when customer shares tips and user experience and that the product works, lasts, makes you more beautiful and charming, then every girl will be the first one in line to buy it)